Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Photography. Mia BloomBecker's lens


The Women's Center is happy to present Mia BloomBecker's photographs. Mia is the work-study student at the center this year. Please come by to our Open house to enjoy Mia's work and learn more about the Lesley Women's Center.


Here is Mia's description of the show:

I was born and raised in Santa Cruz, California. I'm inspired by traveling, and this photo exhibit showcases a variety of locations. There are photos from my hometown, as well as Cambridge, New York, Scotland and Germany. They show some of my favorite subjects: nature, architecture and decay. I find the effect of time on buildings fascinating, and it is present in many of the photographs. I'm excited for the opportunity to share my photos with the Lesley community.

You can see more of Mia's work at:
http://miabloombecker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment